Plant "Metalik" JSC Stara Zagora was established in 1978. Its major activity was manufacturing of steel structures. Since 1987 it switched over to manufacturing of machines for the food wine and to bacco industries, multi-lift systems, containers, general steel structures, etc. as a apart of the economic unit "Hraninvest" - Stara Zagora, as well as to commercial activities. In 1997 company ST" Dechko Kolev - IDA" bought 98% of the joint stock company's shares and now the plat is specialized in the:
• Manufacture of unique heavy and light steel structures up to 1000 t/monthly in all the Group’s
divisions. We do manufacture light steel constructions.
• Manufacture and assembly of lifting-transport facilities
• Manufacture and repair of non-standard power equipment
• Outsize structural details and facilities
Plant "Metalik" JSC Stara Zagora is situated on an area of 45 decares, 20 of which are covered
manufacturing premises. The joint stock company's personnel are over 300 persons. As a part of the
company are as well:
• A center for technical gases - selling of gas mixtures for welding, technical oxygen, medical oxygen,
acetylene, argon, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, helium and etalon gases according clients'
• A commercial representation of the Italian company FRO - welding apparatus, materials and